View Single Post
Old 06-10-2002, 11:44 AM   #16
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
From his site:

"As I was writing the book, and in my work for the BBC, I began to feel a presence around me, like there was always someone in the room when there was not. It got to the point where I sat on the side of the bed in a hotel room in London in early 1990 and said to whoever or whatever: "If you are there will you please contact me because you are driving me up the wall."

Tin foil everybody!

I notice he doesn't mention his 'Son of God' days. I expect that's so that his reptilian followers don't think he's a kind of nutter!
Ermmmm..... [img]graemlins/uhoh2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] Ok, I'm seriously gonna buy a butterfly net in case this guy gets over here! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Good Grief! Someone give him a clue, The Son of God spot is taken and he'd have a rough time impersonating him.

Now about this invasion of the Body Snatching Alien lizards...err.. reptiles... *gets anti chameleon and iguana spray ready* Can we spray paint them when we discover their true identities? That way all the ones likely to sprout lizard tails or such could have big pink spots on their foreheads? [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] Ok ok.. so this is so ludicrous it makes me giddy with silly laughter.... LOLOLOL

[ 06-10-2002, 11:45 AM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]