Thread: I can't decide
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2001, 10:52 AM   #9
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

TheDutkanator--

You have to pick one thing (ok maybe two for a double major ) and make it something you will enjoy.

I studied Chemistry for 4 years and was only 20 credits shy of my degree, but after much thought I decided it was not what I wanted to do. So I took 3 years off and finally went back and got my Econ degree. It is something I enjoyed studying...I might not use it for much (pretty worthless w/out at least an MS or PhD) but I enjoyed it and it does come in handy for other things (finance, accounting...)

Only you can choose what you wish to pursue, but you have to pick something and just run with it, otherwise you will drive yourself nuts trying to decide, b/c no matter what you will always feel that there might be something better. Trust me on this, been there done that

BTW what school(s) are you looking at? As you can see from my profile I live in the Cities and attended Metro State...my wife went to the U, and I also have friends that attend St. Thomas...let me know and perhaps I can help in someway.

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time