View Single Post
Old 04-30-2004, 07:25 PM   #10
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Jerr what kind of computer is it and to let you Know I feel your pain I had a Hard drive catch on fire earlier this year. It Had 5 years worth of Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 and all expansions and I was totaly freeked out I'm still tring to get back over 50 BG Mods plus I had been working on my own Mod for Neverwinter Nights that I'd been working on for more than a year Called the City of Splendors that I was going to send to Ziroc so he could add it to His Undermountian Mod.
Anyway This is the place to post your computer problems and someday the few members that don't know any better will Not place negitive posts when one of us are in need of a computer friend to share in their pain. The people that post these unecessary one line negitive SPAM posts are usually the ones that have been here a short time and have Thousands of useless one line posts themselves. Most of the time these people put no thought into what they post they just want to say anything no mater what the subject is.
So Jerr just pay no mind to the worthless posts and keep posting what you think is right. [img]graemlins/internet.gif[/img]