View Single Post
Old 11-27-2001, 12:43 AM   #4
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
Well for starters I assume by druid --> fighter you mean multiclass, since you can't dual from a druid.

You CAN'T? Well, snot! No, I meant Druid Dualed to Fighter, but if it can't be done....poopie. (I obviously need to learn more about Druids, huh? Not to mention getting my hands on a BG2 or SoA manual.) I don't know if you can go the other way (Fighter -> Druid), but even so, that's a maximum of 13/14 for BG2, which is really weak, compared to the rest of the party. Why am I telling you this? You know this.

So, POOF! goes my Druid, even though that Insect Plague spell sounded pretty cool. And *SHAZAM!* into the empty slot goes my Fighter -> Mage. And I'm definitely keeping my Elven Mage/Thief; one of the coolest combos there is, in my book, and having 2 Thieves means you can max out all your skills, and do it FAST, which I like. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I notice both of you suggested I keep the Cavalier; I also notice that Dwarves in general get short shrift on this board: Everyone seems to be playing either an Assassin, a Kensai->Mage, a Sorceror, or a cheesy I-ran-through-BG1-six-times-and-Tomed-myself-up-to-all-25s character.