View Single Post
Old 05-25-2004, 05:42 PM   #178
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by promethius9594:
first, i didnt insult you. i stated that what was said in the article (not your comments) is not surprising and has been said before.

second, boohooing an 'insult' and then turning around and calling me a mindless bush-zombie is a bit hypocritical.

third, i didnt 'attack' masklinn. i asked him a question. somehow, apparently, questioning any country other than america or britain is a bannable offense in this forum. the point i made wasnt even directed at masklinn, it was directed at those who think its okay to attack america, but that no one can say the SLIGHTEST thing about another country. i've NEVER stated that questioning america is wrong or shouldnt be done... but i demand the same right to question the actions of another country.
It is perfectly acceptable to question the actions of another country. By the way I was still getting my thoughts together so when I posted there were like 5 or 6 new post that I had not read and you seemed to clear some things up in those. I did not 'boohoo' you either that was someone else, I don't agree with that either. You cleared some things up in the last few post thanks. As for the mind-less zombie sorry but from the few post I read it seemed that no one should be allowed to say anything about any of Bush's current actions if we disagree and it was just the way you came off.

[ 05-25-2004, 05:48 PM: Message edited by: pritchke ]