View Single Post
Old 05-25-2004, 05:26 PM   #176
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

You know I don't get promethius9594. He insulted me in my last post for no reason. No were did I say I hated America. Just posted that a report came out that stated as a result of the war terrorism increased and in European countries especially. So if the war is going to increase terrorism in say France than those people have every right to be critical of the American Government and its current war.

promethius9594 seems to be a follower of the president right or wrong on his decision. Or maybe he is a staunch Republican that believes that they can do no wrong. Personally when Bush does something right I say so. I am starting to tire of the attitude of saying that people should not be critical of the president, because it means they think they are better, or they are un-American, or hate America, or they act like traitors etc.. Masklinn did nothing to deserve your comments, and I did nothing to deserve your snide remark earlier. Please stop with this attitude. If someone post something they you don't agree with you, say so and state your reason you feel this way. None of this you hate us, or comments like use your brain stuff. Take some lessons from Timber on how to respond in a cynical with some class.

[ 05-25-2004, 05:34 PM: Message edited by: pritchke ]