View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 09:51 AM   #5
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Found something interesting using the CEP version 2.0 placeables: 1x1 and 4x4 tiles of water at low, medium, and high levels. Using those and the pit tiles within the forest, I have achieved a basic and non-accessable lake with an island in the middle. I didn't go all the way down and really work with the tiles to make it truly seamless, as I chose the easy route and had them overlap as little as possible. Not the perfect solution, but something which will do the job quite nicely. I was thinking of putting fish in there, but I decided against it. I'll let the module owners do the fine tuning on the tileset I used itself. I just wanted a lake. *grins* Though it has been a learning experience, I really wish they had a "paint" tool that would just fill in spaces with whatever kind of terrain you wanted as long as it was a non-accessable space. *shrugs* Such is life, I guess. Thanks for the suggestions, RTB. They were a great help and kept me from putting my foot through my only working computer.
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote