View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 06:38 PM   #3
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by robertthebard:
Ah, lakes. If you are planning on making the lakes traverseable, you will have to use some tricks that are laid out in the NWN's forums at Bioware. The little known functions of the toolset has some stuff on this.

If, on the other hand, you want to just lay out a basic lake, there is a water tile in the terrain painter. For desert, or forest, I believe. In fact, I think most of the basic tilesets have water tiles in them.
I will look those up. As well in the forest setting all I get is a stream, no nice thick rivers or lake materials. Something else I get is this hole/pit thing, which I can have streams drain into, but nothing fill up. It is very depressing. I am still looking through the terrain files for "Forest" to see if I missed anything. I may need to change file sets in order to get my lake. (Still only going with what NWN has to offer at the outset.)
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote