View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 09:16 AM   #15
Davros
Takhisis Follower

OK - I have stirred from my slumber [img]smile.gif[/img] .

Now that we have me motivated, the next problem is that I need some help with Paypal. Story thus far is :

1) Applied for an account and have a password. The gig seems to be that I put money in the account from my bank account and transfer it to Z.

2) Didn't take the credit card premier option because that looked like it attracted fees

3) After registration (didn't add acrd in step 2)Add funds takes me to a spot that asks me if I want to add a US account to transfer the money from - Doh - my registration says Australian - like how useful is that option to me - where is plan B?

4) In the profile section there is a spot where I can add an Australian Account, but all the desciption there says that the account I am adding is for the withdrawal of funds only.

5) Went back and added the credit card to see if I could use that - still only get the "add an American Bank account" option when I try to add funds.

Activate account - there is now an option available to upgrade to an expanded account. Not real keen on bothering with higher potential for funds transfer, but seems like I am being pushed down this path. Will it let me use my card then, and if so, why will it only let me use my card if I am willing to go with a higher transfer limit that I have no interest at all in?

Saga ends - awaiting assistance

Money coming soon Z (once I am au fait with the system).