View Single Post
Old 04-10-2001, 07:25 PM   #1
Gaea
Welcomed New User

Hi all, Been reading your great posts for a while now and on occasion you guys have helped me through. But now, I'm in a pickle and I haven't seen anyone else having this problem. It's probably long and may have some spoilers so I'll move it down a bit. Here goes...
O.k. When the Harpers wanted to bury my character we all wiped out the bad guys. I haven't had too many run ins with them until I came out of the Underdark. I spoke with Elhan and as I was leaving I ran into a Harper who, after a little bit of talking attacked us. Well, I attacked back and I think I may have killed her which forced all the elves, including Elhan, to become enemies and attack my party. I then got out of there fast. Went after Bodhi, killed her & her minions, did a couple of other things in the city and then when I thought I was ready went back to Elhan to move into chapter 7. Well, everyone is still red and I can't talk with anyone as they all attack my party. So... I'm stuck and in that pickle I mentioned earlier. Several things, I used my Bhaal side a number of times so that when I was in the Underdark our reputation was 7 but after I went to the city I donated lots of gold to the temple of Helm and got it back up to 17 or 18. I also do not have an earlier saved game as I haven't saved but in one slot other than the auto and the quick. So, that's about it. Is there any way that I can get Elhan and the elves to go blue again so that I can talk with them and get him to lead me to the Elven City?

I sure would appreciate any help. I know I should have run away from that Harper but didn't realize that the whole elven population would turn on me.

Thanks for any help and assistance you can give me.

Gaea.