View Single Post
Old 06-08-2001, 07:04 PM   #21
Moni

Jabidas,
I feel for you.
I think Fljotsdale said it all in her first sentence of her earlier reply to you.

My own mother was extremely manipulative and downright mean.
Rather than being religious though, she was actually a practising witch who would beat her kids if they refused to go to church!
Talk about hypocrisy and good ways to screw with kids' heads!
My younger brother and I are the only two kids that ANYONE thinks has their heads together as compared to the rest that they will describe as "not playing with a full deck" "not all there all the time" and so on.
They are emotional basket cases and most of them are older than me.

She is still alive and I have come to the conclusion that she enjoys being evil.
I doubt, with all that she has put me through that I will weep over her when she dies. I know I'll feel relieved that she is finally gone home to hell even though I pity her for the choices she has made and love her as one of God's creatures.

Sometimes I wonder, with the luck I have had in trying to relate to her most of my life if I am cursed to have her outlive me. LOL. Probably so.

Don't stress thinking you have no good memories of your family...you have good memories period I am sure and they are all precious no matter who they are of.

I myself probably have more valuable memories of friends and teachers growing up than I do of most of my family members....read the above story about the Christmas decoration...that's how everyday life was with her and my siblings until I was seven years old...after that it gradually got worse, just without the beatings and I was not allowed to leave the house or the yard for the most part of the next 8 years.

Love, Hugs & Peace My Friend,

Moni

------------------

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 06-10-2001).]