View Single Post
Old 02-24-2006, 01:53 PM   #1
Stonewarrior
Manshoon

Hi all, I have always read with amazement the stories of people soloing and while I always wanted to try it, I never did. Until now. I decided to go with an Elven Figher / Assasin (SK'd). He is currently level 9 / 11 and doing well. I have not tried any of the bigger quests as I want to gain another "poison weapon" ability first. I have done the circus, Copper Coronet, the Slaver's in the Slums, got the Tanner quest and part of Prebek portion of Xzar's quest.

Initially I put 3 stars in both long sword and short bow and put another in short when I got another. He is amazing with Tugian and I am torn as two putting a 5th star in short bow or one in dual weilding at my next opportunity. He is also now using Namarra which I hope will aid in fighting mages. Arrows of dispelling and biting have come in quite handy against them so far. I need the boots of speed as I do a lot of running and shooting. LOL My PC is Chaotic Neutral so I am having no real issues roleplaying wise stealing everyone I can. I also still have not decided how I will get to Spellhold. I had thought of going with Bodhi as I never have, but I would be leary of taking on Aran Linvall and all of his minions by myself. LOL I usually go back and help out Inspector Brega (?) after I return from the Underdark and it is usually a chore even with a party.

I am considering b/t Nalie'a keep, Trademeet or the Haredelis quests next (freeing him and the planar prison).

If anyone out there who has soloed a fighter / theif (I am sure there loads) any suggestions would be welcome.

One last thing, when soloing do many of you use the "rest until healed" option? I found it was almost necessary. LOL

Peace, John.
Stonewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote