View Single Post
Old 12-17-2002, 09:41 PM   #29
*\Conan/*
Red Dragon

Hey Bro!

Trent Lott is a Senator from Mississippi State. We Generally have two Senators per state, although there are some xcptions. I can clearly say that these representatives are elected fairly within the confines of the country's stipulations in voting proceedures. Why in certain area's someone can carry such old idea's so far I will not understand. What's between America's coasts can be out of touch. Middle America steers the way right now.

What I am concerned about now is that worldwide is sees the U>S> as unmelting pot attituded stupids. Lott is losing his job rightly so and the new will step up.

Skywalker-(no offense's here, just facts)

You have 3 choices a representative;

1. Associates with crooked poiticians, and consults with astrologists. He had 2 mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.

2. He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in college and drinks a quart of whisky every evening.

3. He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegaterian, doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and hasn't had any extra marital affairs.

1.Franklin Roosevelt
2.Winston Churchill
3.Adolph Hitler