View Single Post
Old 07-23-2003, 05:17 PM   #13
Elif Godson
Dracolich

No worries Cloudy just feeling a bit blue is all. [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] I still have to dealwith that sucubus of a girl friend of his, so usualy when I think of him she seems to come right behind and get my dander up. She is trying to sue for her services of power of attornery and medical surrogate, all of which I fought with her over, even was getting a court date set up to have her removed, what gaul she has, big titanium ones I tell ya. My dads lawyer made the mistake of calling her my step mother, I simply told him to call her a mother is to damn all other mothers out there, she is unworthy of that name, her oldest son commited suicide about 2 years ago now and left her a very nice note, it was yet another bone of contention(sp?) between her and my father, and her other son joined the peace corps and lives somwhere in south Africa. Cant get much further away then that !!! I will be happy when all this sordid business is done so that I can get on with things, I havent even had the time to spread my father's ashes because of the wench tieing everything up. I feel no love or even kinship with this woman, even people who have done some really rotten things to myself have nothing on the way I feel about this woman. She is a waste of space and does not deserve the title of Human being, because she is is far from human !!