View Single Post
Old 07-23-2003, 05:01 PM   #12
mysticelt
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Elif Godson:

It's a grayish kind of day down here also, humid and hot as well, 92 with 95% humidity, the air is think and almost cutable. On another note we will be cutting my oldest daughters hair, it currently flows almost to her lower back and is very full, she takes about two hours to comb it, when it should only take 10 minutea, I know bwcause when she wants to do something boom its done. We ahve been warning her for over a year now and enough is enough, plus she always seems to get those rotten bugs in her hair, and then it is time to overhaul the house from stem to stern, which is far from easy considering the babies. She chews on her hair and does many other wonderful things with it like painting with it or dragging it through the food on the dinner table, etc....
Sorry
I'm ranting here, just feel blue and this far better then talking about my father.
I suspect your dad would be laughing with you on the hair problem Elif! My Dad was always Always! telling us we had to cut our hair because it took too long to get ready. I miss him as you do your dad. On a parallel thread - why is it that men like long hair on their women as long as they don't have to wait for it? Almost without exception the men I've talked to prefer long hair over short! (I guess dating it and being dad to it are two entirely different things - well, Duh!)LOL