View Single Post
Old 06-18-2001, 04:41 AM   #49
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by caleb:
Caleb walks to the guy behind kivan and says "Okay big bagger come along I will show you how to bungee jump...first you stand by the door open to space....thats good...now you KISS YOUR ASS GOODBYE" caleb pushes big bagger out and shuts the door soon mind flayers are around him and remembering where noobers brain was they go straight to work as they will have to dig real deep this time.

LOL @ Caleb...keep it clean though, put dots or stars in swear-words if you have to use them

~LS whispers something in Melusine's ear and she slaps her forehead..."What was I thinking! Grab every opportunity at making a profit is what he always tells me..." "Caleb, Ghwanos, boys, please put another log on the big fire in the hearth, and I'll teach you to cook according to ancient Elven tradition...we call it B'ah-bi'cue." Mel pulls a sheet of parchment and a quill from underneath the bar, and flaps over to the old and battered sign hanging from the wall, on which it says "Menu". In graceful, flowing handwriting she writes underneath it:

Tonight: Special Offer

Calamares, Fried Squid
All you can eat for a goldpiece!

~

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia

[This message has been edited by Melusine (edited 06-18-2001).]