View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 06:57 AM   #27
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Default Re: Has it really been ten years?

Well I joined 4 days after Luvian - and I haven't posted (as Davros) in a very long time. You guys forced me to remember my wierd original password that I never changed. I was stunned that I got it correct (with capitals and lower case all right) on the very first go .

Let's see - back then I was single, living in Mandurah, working at Alcoa, playing golf and computer games, and had all my teeth.

Actually none of that has changed - I don't lose the 2 teeth till tomorrow's visit to the dentist. At least they pay me 4 times what they did back then .

I have managed to meet lots of people - went to two Ironworks BBQ's in the French Alps with our wonderful host Moiraine. Ran into Sir Tainly in a pub and shot off his hat which ended up in the pit (or a pit bull). Opened a bottle of Australian Whine with Lanesra. Explained to Mouse all about Goats and Ferrari's. Witnessed Donut's moondancing and his "uncanny dodge". Introduced Wolfie to Vegemite. Survived Epona's snoring (actually Mouse's snoring was worse but I was drunker - just not as pissed as him). Met the beautiful Melusine. Went to a wedding with Aelia Jusa - and a football match - or was it the other way around.

Lot's of good times and nostalgia.