20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer128:
Another entry:
Breanna(dragonmage)
-kind
-Honest(but in a nice way)
-Smart

awwww! *hugs* [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm touched. (some would say, yeah - in the head! )

Well then....

Dreamer
~intelligent
~friendly
~creative

We have had a few conversations on MSN and he is very knowledgeable on many subjects. I find our chats to be most intellectually stimulating and insightful. He is very friendly and has become a dear friend in a short time. And I'm sure I don't need to point the last out to anyone who has read his IW: The Movie, parts I and II.

As to myself...hmm...I don't know....maybe: artistic, funny and goofy? I'm into all types of arts and crafts and music and singing. I guess I'm funny because people laugh at things I say (or maybe they are laughing AT me, not WITH me... [img]tongue.gif[/img] ). And I know I'm pretty off-the-wall sometimes. But I like to have fun, so....

others...

Kaz: intelligent, kind and sweet
Neb: friendly, funny and smarter than he thinks
Seph: aggressive (in role play), outgoing and 'my hero' (cause he's so athletic [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
Hiram (whereever you are): troubled, loving and kind hearted
Arledrian: witty, fun and very smart
Wolfgir: furry, furry and, um, furry - yeah! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
LadyZekke: warm, friendly and courageous
Mirac Honorguard: helpful, friendly, sensitive

That's all for now as I need to finish packing for my trip...I'll catch the rest (all 800 or so ) later...don't feel bad if I haven't gotten to you yet - I will....

*HUGS* guys and gals!
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.