View Single Post
Old 11-25-2000, 01:22 PM   #5
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Dear Wyv,

Well, you did a great job. I at one time had a large portion of my site devoted to a Daggerfall walkthrough which I think others still have portions of my walkthrough on their fan pages. (Back then I was known as "Barbarian"). I've thought about doing something similar for W&W, but remembering the hassle I got from some people (which is why I took down the other site), I decided to skirt the issue. Anyway, I fully agree, this board is far better than any walkthrough site or strategy guide.

Wasn't Wiz 3 fun? The idea that your characters had to become both good and evil to make it through the whole game. It was a concept unexplored up to that time. Of course, when D.W. took on Wiz 5, that's when you started getting the interesting NPC's in the game as well.

That reminds me...do your characters in W&W ever become anything other than "Neutral"? No action I seem to take affects that status on their player sheet. I wonder if that was something D.W. was going to put in, but decided not to. Anyone know for sure on this?

Talk to you later,
Sazerac