View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 02:23 PM   #71
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Default Re: HD Version of Baldur's Gate?

Look at this from Wiki. Overhauls of Icewind Dale, Planescape Torment and a better late than never Baldurs Gate sequel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baldur%...dition#Sequels

Overhaul Games has revealed their intent to make Baldur's Gate 3 following their completion on both enhanced editions. Overhaul Games have described Baldur's Gate 3 as their "Long-Term Goal". Overhaul Game's has also stated that alongside Baldur's Gate 3, they would like to produce an overhaul of Icewind Dale using rules from the Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition.[13] Overhaul Game's have also stated that they would like to overhaul Planescape: Torment following the pending success of Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition.[14] It was then revealed that a Planescape: Torment overhaul would use the Infinity Enhanced Engine as well as possibly set up the stage for a sequel to Torment [3] Oster later revealed that Baldur's Gate 3 would be made after Enhanced Editions of Planescape: Torment and Icewind Dale.[3]