Thread: Aussies out
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2001, 07:19 AM   #23
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Donut:

You overdid that a bit - two minutes is far too long.

I think I might travel to Oz next year to watch the games. At least they'll be on at a decent time of day. Will the games still be on even though Australia aren't in it?

Donut, I have to admit, Clive "Try? What's A Try?" Woodward certainly has a grand plan up his sleeve! And that grand plan is to secretly take over Sir Alex Ferguson's job, seeing how the Red Devils are reeling a bit at the moment. I think that Man U will sign Clive "A Ball Spinning Between The Uprights Is Better Than A Ball Planted Between The Sticks Any Day" Woodward, and he will bring along Jonny "I Always Wanted To Play Alongside Ruud" Wilkinson with him. On Wilkinson's current form I give England the No.1 spot in the Soccer/Rugby hybrid class.

I hate to admit it, but after watching the Wallabies wobble to a win against woeful Wales last night, I think that Eddie Jones and Matt Burke may have stolen a page from Clive "My Team Does Score Tries Albeit Intercept Ones" Woodward's book titled "How To Win - By Englanding". What's an Englanding, might you ask? Well, Burke kicked a record seven Englandings - I mean goals. The words are synonymous, really. [img]tongue.gif[/img]