View Single Post
Old 10-28-2004, 07:34 PM   #127
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Hi all, I have another exam today at 2:00, but its ok, because then its pretty much the weekend, and I have plans now!!
On saturday, Im going to the computer fair, hopefully to get some more cool crap, but the on Sunday.....Ok first off, my dad has a fairly high postition where he works (underground gold mine) and he is also head of the Golf commity(bunch of guys that love golf) now I am a better golfer than he is but he he still likes it, ok so anyway, every year they hold a Golf day, where they get sponsors to give them money for the day, and they advertise for them, they pay for the course for everyone, and then they give the rest to an unfunded local charity, and its usually alot of money (this year its about $10,000 AUD)
Oh, and did I forget to mention the $3000 worth of alcohol??? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Its fun, because there are alot of people there and they all get fairly drunk, but its a great day, 18 holes o' golf and plenty of drinks.
Now you might be saying to yourself, "But Hivetyrant, your only 17, you cant drink, why would you want to go???"
Well my friend, BECAUSE IM THE ONE THAT GETS TO RACE AROUND ALL DAY IN A GOLF BUGGY LOADED WITH ALCOHOL!!! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Its great, although this year we might have to drive utes around the course, because last year they got very angry when we killed the batteries in 3 golf buggies [img]tongue.gif[/img]