View Single Post
Old 11-07-2002, 02:41 PM   #38
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

The weapons are great, thought i'd much rather have a razor blade shooter rather than this silly "super weapon" satelite gun that only works with a satelite in range and isn't even that strong... The nuke also isnt as cool as it used to be, sure the explosion looks nice, but wheres the actual shockwave that is supposed to kill everything? I just don't see it [img]tongue.gif[/img]

The shock sniper hing can be kind of innacurate at times too, and the Duel pistols being replaced with a single assault rifle kind of annoys me with a passion... but aside from that, the rocket launcher, even though having 3 of its original rocket turrets stripped, does fire faster and shoots bigger rockets. I cant help but feel annoyed... Where is the cool texture that displays the name of the player who is in the lead like a scroling banner? Where are the weapon coutners ON the guns? nowhere! T_T kind of sad really... They could do tremendously better wtih it... and have added in Nalis...

*sigh* oh well... i guess that's what 3rd party stuff is for...