View Single Post
Old 10-29-2002, 05:54 AM   #10
Epona
Zartan

I'm sorry to say that I agree with Moiraine and Davros, this is in bad taste.
I don't know what happened, but I do know that Moni herself decided to leave. No-one else made that decision for her. To ask that something is posted here after leaving which is accusing others of making her life a misery is not right or fair. We make our own decisions in life, she made this one, no-one forced her into it.

If anyone receives e-mails or PMs they don't like, IGNORE them, or if they are out of order, flaming or harrassing, report the sender to the webmaster. I don't know for sure, but it makes me wonder if there are any grounds for the finger-pointing - I'm sure had anyone done anything as bad as suggested they would have been reported and banned.

Instead we have a *public* accusation of fellow boardmembers with no way of validating the claims or otherwise, and with no way of the accused being able to respond! That is slanderous in my book, and a low thing to do. Not playing fair.

I'm sorry, I don't like to feel badly about people, but this has made me wonder, and shake my head in disbelief. I would have no wish to upset Moni in the slightest, but have to agree with Moiraine about the pathos and drama.

Members take note - if you don't like it here, either leave, or don't leave, don't make a song and dance about it. It is plain wrong in my book to leave and then make public accusations which, if they had any grounds whatsoever, would (at least in my opinion) have been dealt with by Ziroc already.

Sorry, this is just what I believe having read this thread. I have no strong feelings either way about it, just voicing my opinion.