View Single Post
Old 05-23-2001, 05:07 PM   #24
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:

A former friend did something like that. He dropped her off to walk. She was in tears. Her brother (another mate) spoke to me about it. I quizzed the culprit one time, and he gave the answer of having his hand slapped, etc. Maybe it was the blokeish manner he did it, but I beat the living shit out of him
Then, me and two others went round to her and gave her flowers, etc., and took her out for a quiet evening to whinge about him.
Never seen him again, but apparently he has never repeated this offence with anyone

Well I never cried over it and I never had anyone who cared enough o beat the crap out of anyone for it either lol but once when a guy insisted he was going to rape me if I did not put out willingly got his car wrecked (by me at the time) into a guard rail and I left him sitting open mouthed in his crunched car and walked two miles home in minus twenty degree weather with no overcoat.
I caught pneumonia for that one lol.
Whenever I saw the guy driving down the street towards me after that, I'd pick up a rock...he always turned around and went the other way. A girl I knew asked me what it was all about one day and I told her.
Later that week she and her cousin borrowed his car to "go get beer" and "ran out of gas" only to "find it in flames" when they "returned with a full gas can".
They came to me laughing at what they did in vengance for what he did to me. He knew we were all friends since early childhood and I am sure he figured it out.
Can't say I would have had the guts to set his car on fire for what he did but I was glad they cared enough about me to do it for me and I hope that whenever the jerk considered threatening women after that, he gave what we all did to him a second thought.

Moni

------------------