View Single Post
Old 09-03-2001, 10:44 AM   #48
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

During the attacks from the loud robot things, Skye held her head in pain, and ducked behind an over turned table, where Tancred happened to be hiding. (btw, i know that tancred and karnas "swiched places"... Skye just doesn't know that though. ^_^* ) "What are you hiding back here for? You're a paladin- go make them shut up!" With that, Skye booted Tancred out from behind the table, sending him flying into one of the robots, who promptly began trying to fight him. When Skye saw Ash's way of "fighting", she decided to try it out. She ran up to Ash, and, grabbing him by the arm, tried to throw him at the invaders. The word is "tryed". ^_^* when Ash was almost over her head, his armor off-balanced Skye's strength, and the result was a squished Skye. "Oooh, my head..." Skye whined, on the verge of unconciousness. "No s'more drintchin fer me... well, maybes not as much drintchin...Erk." Skye struggled to get Ash off of her, so she could go deal with her sudden problem. (*sigh*, Skye never could hold her liquor.... grin ^_~*)

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!