View Single Post
Old 12-20-2002, 09:03 AM   #43
Grungi
Banned User

u not reading me again? im not bothered, im not angry, im grinning as i write [img]tongue.gif[/img] why are people under the impression im upset?

cant u tell from the tone of my posts when im taking the p*** [img]tongue.gif[/img] not taking it serious or personal. People disagree with me constantly, if they didnt i wouldnt have much fun arguing, if people want to go the step further and bring my intelligence or personality into question, bring it on, i enjoy a good slag off session as much as the next man [img]smile.gif[/img] very carthartic in my opinion.

how many smilies do i have to put to give a clue that im not being serious?

*bangs his head against a brickwall till realisation dawns* ahhhh my humour is too weird for you, gotta be as twisted as me i spose to understand it [img]smile.gif[/img] so far on this entire forum i have had 1 person annoy me and 1 person upset me and the 2nd was over a misunderstanding which has been since cleared up with no bad feeling, and thats since me joining in september, so dont worry none of you are actually offending or upsetting me, only reason id complain about it is to see other people get slapped down so giving me a further laugh [img]smile.gif[/img] but boy is it a lotta fun replying.

and if you want to understand my humour watch lots of monty python and off the wall irreverant comedy [img]smile.gif[/img] then you might get close [img]tongue.gif[/img]