View Single Post
Old 10-14-2004, 07:26 AM   #44
Dadams1
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Just because we created computers and discovered medicine, does not necessarily mean we are the most intelligent creatures on the planet... I believe that if you are intelligent then you show that you learn things quickly or figure things out for yourself... like monkeys, orangutangs and gorillas... now they are smart creatures. Once you show them how to do something they automatically pick it up, and they can figure out the most complicated puzzles, it's just amazing.
Dude, I love you!

Depending on what your beliefs on life are, you'll have a different opinion of the human race. Personally, since I'm pretty much a nihilist (nothing matters), I believe that humans are the lowest life form, because while we do things to survive, we also do unnecessary things (creating things not directly related to survival), and all we do is destroy. We do not destroy to create; we destroy to destroy. And that, to me, is a lower standard than that of the world's animals.

[ 10-14-2004, 07:27 AM: Message edited by: Dadams1 ]