Thread: Bigger & Better
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2001, 01:13 PM   #5
dominions
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Morgan_Corbesant:
it has good replayability too. bg2 is better than bg1, especially with the tob expansion. high-level abilities kick serious butt. definately worth the cost. i lost my first copy, so i bought another, that is how much i like it, (of course when i cleaned my room, i found the other one damnit, so now i have two of them, lol) if i can find all of the disks for it, i might possibly be able to send it to you, no charge, afterall, ive been in your shoes (still am, just dont care) ha HA. seriously though, i MIGHT be able to send it to you. i just need to find all four disks. anyway, just responde to this post if you are interested.

Thanks for the info, guys!

I've just gone and ordered it from jungle.com - didn't see your post, Morgan. DAMN! Thank you very much for the offer, though. Very much appreciated!

The one I've ordered has also got Throne of Bhaal with it, so hopefully I won't be bored.

Oh, and as for you losing your copy of BG2: I did exactly the same thing with Final Fantasy VII!

Cheers everyone!

------------------
Hey! Like RPGs? See the DungeonCraft - RPG Game Maker on the Ironworks Gaming Forum