Thread: Thank You
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2004, 09:00 AM   #10
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Awwe..Absynthe, what a sweet thought! [img]graemlins/kissy2.gif[/img] Maybe I'm feeling all the holiday spirit this time of year, but this really made me feel good this morning. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I always smile when I think of this place and the people who post and make it an interesting, fun, informative and friendly place.

To everyone on IW, THANK YOU for a splendid year and I look forward to the coming year with you all! I can't even begin to thank everyone individually- it's a monumental task! Just know that if you participate here, you've been part of the magic of Ironworks in some way or another.

I know some people think I'm crazy to be interested in even the smallest things you might want to chat about in the Cafe, but I really am an I really feel very good seeing people use the Cafe to talk with others and share a bit of the humdrum or exciting. If you're enjoying yourselves or getting value of some kind by communcicating there, then it's all good!

WB, Absynthe, its' good to see your nick around these parts again!

ps: *giggles at Sigmar's comment on mental capacity* LOL GMTA I almost posted that my memory ain't what it used to be.

[ 12-15-2004, 09:11 AM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]