View Single Post
Old 12-10-2004, 03:50 PM   #42
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Well, I got Mikka back, she's looking a bit dazed but I'm surprised she's so mobile still, walking around, climbing on her scratching post (though she's not doing anything too energetic thank God). If that were a human having an operation we'd be on our back for days, eh.

One thing - they shaved off all her beautiful long fur on her stomach!!!!! I wonder how long it will take for that to grow back...
It won't take too long to grow back. What I hate more is where they shave off the hair on the forearm to give them the anaesthetic. Poor little babies with their bald patches.

LOL when Tuppence had her operation she was all groggy so I left her on the floor in my bedroom on a little pallet of blankets I'd made for her while I got her some dinner, and I came back and she wasn't on the pallet, and I looked all over the floor and couldn't find her! Finally I happened to glance on the bed and there she was, having climbed up the side onto it. It was so funny because I she was in plain sight, in the middle of the bed but I didn't see her because I didn't dream she would have clambered up herself!