View Single Post
Old 06-25-2002, 10:29 PM   #18
Chewbacca
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
A couple of apparent bugs...any thoughts would be appreciated.

1. Im an 8th level Ranger and have chosen A Panther for my animal companion, but after having used this skill successfully several times, I now can no longer summon the creature, even after leveling up and reselecting. My radial menu shows that I have one use for the summons but it is greyed out..and never comes back no matter how many times I rest or level up.

2. Bug #2 is that occasionally I have noticed my quick save game reverting to an older one. It happens infrequently but is very annoying when I have to go back to my last full save...I do both frequently now.
I dont have answers but some thoughts...

Bug #1 Is you ranger wearing armor that would restrict using his abilities ( if that applies under 3rd ed. rules) or has he had an alignment shift away from good? ( kill any commoners?) or a level drain?

Also what happens when you assign the animal summons to a hotkey?

My druid is eighth level and I have encountered no bugs with her Animal companion.

Bug#2 And I thought I just forgot to save!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am now very aware of this, as I have fallen prey to it twice, Both times I thought I was just absentminded about Q-saving!!!!!! Or are you just absent-minded sometime too ?

Goodluck with your animal companion! [img]smile.gif[/img]