quote:
Originally posted by Alexander:
quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
quote:
Originally posted by Rikard_OHF:
quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
And I forget but wasnt it you lot over there on that side of the globe who have the man who is responsible in a cushy lil prison cell with cable tv and a nice weight room?...cable?? wait I read they were installing satellite tv for him ...my bad.
Don;t you think we should trial this guy?
Or is shooting everybody dead your answer to everything?
[/QUOTE]Yeah actually I DO believe mass murderers should be executed immediatley upon arres. However in this case he has had his trial, and now he lives a far more comfy life than many of those who suffered his atrocities.
[/QUOTE]How backwards and ignorant!

What if you were falsely arrested of mass murder? Or a loved one? Law enforcement isn't perfect - they're all human. Trials are here for a reason - to ensure that the guilty party is truly guilty. If we did away with that, no doubt some unscrupulous people would take advantage of the system and rub out innocent people without trial.

I'm sure it's easy for you to sit there and tell people how the world should be when you have seen so little of it yourself.
[/QUOTE]Wow! You are a liberals liberal [img]smile.gif[/img] dnot even his own lawyer tried to claim he was innocent [img]smile.gif[/img] I think we should set him free and have him live next door to you [img]smile.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Did I say he was innocent? No! Please don't misquote me. I think he is guilty as sin, however we need trials even for the most despicable of criminals. Your Gestapo-type situation will just bring misery and oppression.

In addition, am I a "liberal's liberal" for not believing in tactics normally used in fascist and totalitarian states?

[ 04-16-2002, 09:05 PM: Message edited by: Alexander ]