View Single Post
Old 02-15-2002, 04:13 PM   #8
catzenpewters
Manshoon

I have two 10 year old cats, Spook and Jinx. Jinx from a very early age loved to play fetch with those soft sponge balls. A couple of years ago she began to lose interest in the sport, and then Spook started doing it. I guess he figured she was getting all the attention???

Jinx also is a big face washer. Anytime I pick her up she starts licking my face like mad. She'll keep going forever, or until I run out skin, whichever comes first. If the face ain't available, she'll lick whatever's handy. Hard to get dressed in the morning with the dang cat licking your arm or leg. And speaking of which...

Was sitting on the toilet one day, minding my own business (well, you know) and didn't notice Jinx enter the bathroom. Wasn't paying attention. Then the dang cat pokes her head up and licks the inside of one thigh. I must have jumped six feet! Silly cat has also licked my eyelids, inside my ear, and inside my nose. What a great way to wake up.

And jealous Spook has started licking hands and arms too, about the same time he started fetching.

I don't understand cats. Maybe that's what I like best about 'em.