View Single Post
Old 10-11-2003, 07:20 PM   #1
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Dear and distinguished fellow members of this honourable board. I call upon you to hear your views on whether or not I am facing a mystery.

Chapter twenty-five of Stackman's Adventures will be released shortly detailing one hidden winglatch, one hidden button, and one hidden room in Skull Castle. I just want to hear your views on following peculiarities:

1) when leaving Goshin's pen in the direction of the dungeons there is a winglatch on an east wall which opens the grate allowing one to leave. Just by that winglatch there is another winglatch on a north wall which is not working when operated. Is this always so, or will it work if certain other prerequisites have been met?

2) the westernmost part of the south wall of the castle torture chamber (the room just north-west of the cistern (point L on Xignal's Skull Castle map))) has an odd colour which differs from that of the rest of the room. It is probably nothing, but I just wanted to know if anyone had made any interesting observations. [img]smile.gif[/img]