View Single Post
Old 03-30-2001, 11:52 AM   #55
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

*the door swings open with a crash and an extremely large figure dressed entirely in blue spandex with antennae sticking from the head comes walking into the bar, head smashing through the top of the arch in the doorway. He turns to see the shattered wood and blushes furiously In a deep, heroic voice he speaks*

Oops! Sorry about that, I'll have someone sent over to fix that, right away.

*strolls majestically to the main table and it can now be seen that he has a body under one arm*

Tell me, good citizens? Do any of you recognize this man? During my tour of saving the city from evil and upholding justice, I spied this gentleman passed out in an alley, *sniffs disapprovingly* obviosly from too much alcohol. Never touch the stuff, myself. Anyway, all he had on him was a note that said, "Property of Charean, if found, please return to Moon's Hope Inn" Well here he is and off I go, It's time to kick butt, for JUSTICE!!!!

*With that, the strange figure turns and dashes out of the inn, ripping another hole in the archway as he crashes through it once again*

Oops, sorry about that... *and he disappears into the night*

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*KDog rises slowly, head pounding...*
Wha-? Im home? Ugh...I feel like I've been dipped in shite *Looks at his clothes* Yeesh, I LOOK like I've been dipped in shite...

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean

[This message has been edited by KDogRex (edited 03-30-2001).]