View Single Post
Old 11-12-2000, 04:02 AM   #4
blackpage

gidday

I checked out your site and neither IE55 nor NS4.75 did actually show any opacity effects. IE whines about some classes not being registered and NS just ignores every remotely decent image effect as per usual

Also a well known NS-inconvenience, hover effects on text links do not work ('please do' etc. just stays green)

Even though, do not worry about that too much cause the achievement of full cross browser compatibility is a quest that makes seeking the Mavin look like getting a can opener from the kitchen. And after all, it's the stories that count, and the ones posted so far are most delightful! Keep up the good work!

In case you need screenshots (or any other NS related infos) to check how the site looks in various browsers, please feel free to contact me since I have all the baddies installed here, including the "shrine of all software evilness", NS4.04.

p.s.: I read the guidelines on your site, and being a non-native speaker I'd like to apologize in advance for any inconveniences the reading of this posting may have caused (just joking)