View Single Post
Old 09-12-2001, 09:12 AM   #66
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by nick1979:
Mel that's the problem with war. I'm sure if anything is done that we will be very careful of where we bomb. We will not go after the innocents like these monsters did. Thats what sets us apart from terroists. We do not go out and try to kill innocents. Some may die, but it is not our intention. The problem is that we must stop terrorists. They can stike anywhere in my country or yours. We cannot let this happen again anywhere?
I that case, I think we actually agree on the matter. To me, really the only thing that matters is that we MUST prevent innocent people's deaths. I just cannot bear to think that there are people out there willing to kill for their cause...to me, taking a life is unthinkable, the worst crime a (wo)man can commit. Still, I think that even I would want to see the person responsible for this killed. I could never kill a human being, but the one who consciously planned yesterday's events, to me is not a human.

------------------
Melusine, Sultry Elflet, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, LH and HADB

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art