View Single Post
Old 03-21-2001, 12:05 AM   #6
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hullo, Sazerac!

BEEP BEEP, Ironworks Welcome Wagon coming through!

I'm Cloudbringer, but uh, you'll see I have a penchant for collecting names and have been given many by the denizens of our board. Memnoch invited you? Well jolly good for him! I owe him a big fat ! He's been nagging me to go to the BG2 board so I obliged him and now here he is bringing people to my favorite haunt, the General Discussion forum!

I've been around Ironworks as a lurker for about 6 months. Never got into the Forums til early this year. Came for the BG2 info after having used Ironworks for IWD info before that.

I'll check out your forum, although I don't know about Wizards and Warriors. Are you a BG2 fan or IWD player, by any chance? Love a good book? Have a good joke? A funny story, real or imaginary? Imaginary playmates? A dog, a cat? Children?

HAHAHA...I'm not being nosey (ok, ok, I DO tend to be nosey...snicker), I want to find things we can talk about!

Look for a thread called Icebreaker The next Generation, I think it's floating around here someplace. It has info about a lot of us in it. The original Icebreaker series may be in the BG2 forum, as it was on the old board before we launched ubb. That has posts by many of us telling about ourselves. It could be useful for you. I believe the old one was in two parts. I started it, so search under my name or the Icebreaker title if you like.

Melusine has some good posts that help us know each other better too. Often they were polls. So search for her things as well. Now all that said,I'll admit you'd be reading til doomsday if you do look them up! You a speed reader Sazerac? teehee...Could you tell me about your nickname? Where is it from and what made you choose it?

Oh, and I made mine up, but was thinking of Storms and Memnoch re-named me the StormQueen. I liked it, so it's another 'official' nick for me. There are threads on why people chose their nicknames too...

You can easily be overwhelmed here. But don't be. Enjoy it, it's a fantastic place. Full of good people. You'll find all kinds of posts from serious and philisophical to totally hysterical and just plain cute. All in all, a nice slice of life.

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 03-21-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 03-21-2001).]