View Single Post
Old 12-02-2003, 03:59 PM   #17
Maelakin
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Ghoul:
quote:
Originally posted by Maelakin:
What are their interests? Can't really offer any good ideas without knowing anything about them. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
OK, lets see ...

mom: very active christian, likes making delicious cakes (good for me [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img] ), likes good wine, ...

dad: computerfreak (I haven't got my PC obsession out of nowhere ), reads a lot, likes good beer, ...

bro: computerfreak (didn't we have THIS before [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] ), spends almost all his sparetime in chatrooms talking with his 50-100 girlfriends simultameously

Ok, I don't know if this was your intention, but while thinking about them and writing this I got several gift-ideas for mom and dad
I only need something for my brother now (can't buy him a PC game, did this the last 2 years!).
[/QUOTE]Actually, that was my intention. [img]smile.gif[/img] Many times just taking a few moments to think about their interests presents several gift options.

For your brother, what other hobbies holds interest for him? There has to be more than he is interested besides just computers and girls. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

You might want to look into magazine subscriptions for him. I personally receive a subscription to Maxim (A magazine for men with a lot of good articles) every year. It is probably my best present each year and I have been getting it since I was 18.