Thread: Gadhafi dead
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 01:37 AM   #2
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Interested Re: Gadhafi dead

They think this is the end, but I worry now there is no order, things could get real bad. I hope they end the fighting or we may see a civil war.

I know Gaddafi was a really bad guy and glad to see him gone, but the way they parade dead bodies for the custom 'proof of life', is odd.. I know its their custom, but that desensitises them to seeing death.. Was surprised the networks showed it....

What I wonder is did the CIA cause this 'Arab spring'? Imagine getting their own people to rebel and kill their own...dictator (won't say leader.. he didn't LEAD anything but suffering). But COULD the CIA create a proxy war that got out of control? (The Occupy Wall Street protests). Makes one wonder WHO is pulling the strings now.

Seems being a dictator these days is really dangerous

1. Saddam and his sons -dead
2. Egyptian President - prison
3. Osama - dead
4. Gaddafi - dead
5. Venezuela President - dying of cancer
6. Kim - has unknown illness

And now, the US is setting out feelers to see if they would have backing for Iran.
Make no mistake, if we attacked Iran, it would not be like Iraq or Afghanistan. Russia and China would back Iran, and then we'd have a world war...

I hope it doesn't come to that... I would think America is sick of war by now.
It's a bad position.. because Iran IS probably trying to make nukes, and if that was allowed to take place, anything is on the table then.. (A Nuclear war or attack)

The times we live in.... we sure are in an age where we're seeing LOTS of History being made....

Sorry, just thinking out loud... rambling a bit..

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote