View Single Post
Old 11-08-2000, 04:25 PM   #4
Rincewind

Wyvern,
no it's not just the money (even though it would take really long to get over 100.000 with the hint), I accidently killed the rat thief because he was the one who ordered the death of the "honorable thief" right at the beginning. Unfortunately I didn't find the assassin's dagger, so I would like to get that one back somehow. I killed Raskallin anyway, because I didn't agree to keep quiet (so he started it really, the idiot). So I would have done everything to get that blasted dagger... I wouldn't need an editor for the characters themselves, really. The game is easy enough as it is (I mean concerning the fights).

And yes, I am a *BIG* Discworld fan, I have all the books, both videos and "The Truth" is on its way to me right now. If You don't know them already, I can also recommend almost any other book by Terry Pratchett. If You're not from the UK, I think You can only get the new book there at the moment (amazon.co.uk)

Oh, and yeah - the Luggage is great especially when Pratchett describes its malice )