View Single Post
Old 11-14-2000, 12:36 AM   #1
Lily the Ranger

I wrote a wonderful and witting reply to your thread but when I accessed your thread to see what others said about the game only two replies were shown. There are supposed to be five . . . not a good omen. But, anyway, in a nutshell. Most complaints I have seen come from WIN 2000. I have asked my husband to check these out (he's the smart one/I'm the patient one) as we are looking at a new computer and I want to keep my game forever and ever. The class and race possibilities are a BLAST! I was having fun from the moment I created my characters. I do hate manuals. I started with a ton of characters . . . like the woman who lived in the shoe . . . just too many mouths to feed. When I restarted, unaware that I could rid myself of the buggy toad if I could kill him with one blow *guilt* , I did enjoy the reset game feature. It is like leaving home for the second time but with more stuff and wisdom. I have reset twice (first time my fault for over-looking the obvious), second time the toad thing. I really didn't mind. After finding this forum and the witty and helpful travellers therein, why should I rush to "finish" the game. It should be savored along with the spice offered here. Anyway, it rocked, dude. Buy it and come join us!

This is not a paid advertisement but I am open to offers!