View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 01:53 PM   #4
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Default Re: Wizards & Warriors is available at Gog!

Hello friends,

Been a long time (almost 20 years) but I found W&W on GoG a few weeks ago and had to download it. I still have my original CD and some save files but hadn't played the game since 2001 or so. Wouldn't you know that I forgot just about everything...just a few things came back but it was pretty much like starting from scratch.

I came back here and found so many good tips that I had forgotten...many of which were from posts that I'd made personally that I'd also completely forgotten (I'm not a young man anymore, lol). Unfortunately I was already into the game and messed a few things up (mainly guild memberships)...but despite that it was a great trip down memory lane.

Got my party all the way to the end with super characters and killed Cet once for fun (not too exciting) and debating another playthrough. Kind of fun running around with 6 Assassins who all have every spellbook mastered except Stone (save for one). Pretty amazing how well this game holds up all these years later. I got back into Wiz 8 a few years ago but stopped about halfway through the game...will have to finish that one too eventually.

Anyway..looks like a few folks are still around from the olden days...I still can't believe that this forum is still here. Thank you to Ziroc for helping me restore my account and I'll try to pop in now and then.

-Scronan
Scronan is offline   Reply With Quote