View Single Post
Old 02-14-2005, 03:30 PM   #7
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Kotor 2 is awesome.

I like the fact that you get to decide if Revan was male, female, good or evil. And that you get to chose your old lightsaber.

As well as the flashback you get to control...

And no, it's possible to get some influence with kreia without gaining dark side points. I'm full light side and I was able to unlock all her discussions. It just took tons of reloads...

I only got one of two bugs.

I get about one crash every 2-3 hours. And once, my character got stuck in a wall while in battle and I had to reload.

Oh yeah, now that I think about it, I do get lot of bad npc placements. For example a npc being supposed to be in a forcecage but being outside instead, or a character that should be exiting trough a door but the door closing too fast and the character being stuck there until the next cutscene.

I like it as much as Kotor 1.

I have only one complaint, loot is really hard in this game. Being light side I get nearly no cash, and what I do get end up being donated to people for various reasons, so I'm stuck with what I find. So far, about 75% into the game, I got a total of 40 medkit, a couple level 1 and 2 weapon upgrades, and that' about it. my armors suck too.

My characters are using guns I've had since the beginning of the game, and all my melee jedi are using vibroblades... if they are lucky.

Beside the lightsaber I made I found 2 short ones. One is used on my main character, the other get swapped around...

I bet this will be very different in my evil game.