Thread: Wats ur Char :)
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2001, 07:17 PM   #31
andrewas
Harper

Andrew, a Neutal Good Fighter currently wearing the Gorgon plate +4 (not sure on that) and the ring of gaxx. hes also dual wielding foebane (the +5 edition thats casts larloch minnor drain with each hit - ouch) wiht a thaco of -11 and daystar+4 with a thaco of -5. he did all the good tests at the end of SoA and so is immune to +1 weaponry (useful) and the guys got so many resistances they fill the portrait and i cant see his health. hes got the horn helmet thing from watchers keep (upgraded), carries ilbratha+1 around (for mirror image) has a dragonslayer sword (for dragons) are abjla the blood drinker (for extra helth when fighting small annoying enemies) hes got the Whirlwind and Greater Whirlwind special attacks, (note the weaponry above - thats 40 additonal hitpoints agaist most enemies) he also has power attack, which i havent tried yet.

hes also got a shedload of useful kit like baldurans shield for special occasions.

b4 the game started he was 19/19/19/12/8/3 cos i used tomes from BG1. now of course hes a bit crapper since you have to sacrifice some stats, but im about to get to the machine of Lum the Mad and get them back.