View Single Post
Old 08-27-2001, 04:17 PM   #254
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Nanobyte:
OOC: Just a quickie, Neb, how do you know there are Drow where you are? You might not even be in the Underdark.. RPing is getting really bad in here LS, everyone kills everything with a breeze, and can see into the future as if it were a free action..
OOC:
I don't think some people are reading all the posts since they were last in - besides, EVERYBODY seems to be having a go at the army - if they'd read my earlier post though, they would know i moved the bar AWAY from that army

Looking outside, Lord Shield sees caves and tunnels - he sniffs the air ouside - "Smells like the Underdark to me" - a cave creature grabs him and pulls him up into the darkness - their is a sizzling sound ad he drops back down again.

He waddles back into the bar - "nothing exciting really - now, about Rhazor"

Cheesy the Earth Elemental mops the body bits away, brushing the limbs out of the door - Fortuna goes "now it's my turn" and creates for himself an avatar - that of a psionicist in a dark helm - he has a black gauntlet on his left hand, white glove on his right and a black scimitar - "let's go"

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site