Thread: I need help!
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2004, 07:02 PM   #18
Charis of Ikaria
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well, I do mostly erotic stuff, and portraits are something I do once and a while. [img]smile.gif[/img] ) I do what my emotions tell me to do. I was a bit angry when I made that one. Can you tell. That is interesting about Wyvern's art. I would love to do things like that. I have many times need some good scenery. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I completly understand about the images. AS you may notice, I removed all but my first one. I am sorry about that. It shall not happen again.

Peace,

Charis.
{)xxX:::::::::::::::>

Xx

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:
You're not the only artist on our board, Charis... although you might be the only portraitist (if that's a word). Wyvern is also an artist who focuses on forest floors... rather nice stuff, I have to say [img]smile.gif[/img]

BTW, I'll mention one of the forum rules to you. Most of the forums besides the General Discussions Forum request that you only include your signature picture once in a thread. It saves the bandwidth for those folks who are still on dialup, or in other parts of the world where it's more costly to connect to the 'net. Try to remember to uncheck the "Show Signature?" box on subsequent posts in a thread to be considerate to the rest of the forum members [img]smile.gif[/img]

I wouldn't worry about it in this thread (although if you want to edit some posts to take out your sig, you certainly can). Just keep it in mind for the future.
Charis of Ikaria is offline   Reply With Quote