Thread: I need help!
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2004, 02:00 PM   #15
Charis of Ikaria
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well, I feel really stupid that I did not see that darned leaver. I even looked for such a thing, and did not see it. I appeciate yur time, awnd patience with those o0f us who are clueless. I know it must get old.

As for the game, I asm now going to see if I can find that elevator. Gods I hope I can. I will kepp you informed as I go. I love this game!

Peace to you!

Charis.
{)xxX:::::::::::::::>

Xx

Quote:
Originally posted by Wyvern:
Welcome to the board, Charis of Ikaria!!!

We've lost track of how many players have had difficulty with that first lever. As Bungleau said, that lever is probably the number one reason folks seek us out! The good news is, having found that lever, you are so much better prepared for every other lever in the game! You'll always keep watch for them and probably will never miss another! The other excellent news is this board is friendly!! Doesn't matter if we've seen the same question a zillion times, we treat it as a fresh problem from a poster who deserves friendly assistance! We're also exceedingly fortunate to have regulars on the board who are aces at solving technical problems with the game!

Do keep us posted on how your game is going!!

Wyv
[ 07-01-2004, 06:40 PM: Message edited by: Charis of Ikaria ]
Charis of Ikaria is offline   Reply With Quote