View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 06:12 AM   #6
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Thanks for the useful comments and advice [img]smile.gif[/img]

ZFR:
I am trying to figure out the left picture black line you are talking about. Unless I am mistaken to what your pointing out, that is his hair. As for the white borders, This is the result of the invert selection I have used. I had a difficult time trying to copy that image from the original photo which as you can see below this post. Any suggestions on how to achieve a better cut without the white borders?

To Spirits:
Yes I am testing my skills mostly in cutting and paste before drawing. I have added some special affects and a not so noticable use of Clone Stamp tool to extend his limbs abit [img]tongue.gif[/img] . I know my skills in drawing is beginner but using existing images and cutting, improving and pasteing, I am hoping to make a nice picture (which Im glad you liked). I only used 3 photoes. 2 of them you can see below.

To server and Robert [img]smile.gif[/img] . Thanks, once I saw the kitten, I really had to put it in . Ferocious Tiger and cuteness, I thought was a cute mix. To be honest the inspiration of this picture was from my girlfriend. She is a tiger .

On another note: that Red Symbol and the character down below was from the Anime Shadow Skill. Im a fan of Gau Ban.

[ 04-06-2007, 06:15 AM: Message edited by: Harkoliar ]

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote